Does anyone run senoia

Tire prep, tire pressure, gearing, clutch set up every thing lol I have zero experience
The track will be dry, dusty and a little slick. Tire prep is a must, I use track Tac and it works fine. I start at 8lbs all the way around on tire pressure and adjust from there. I run Burris 33a. In the clone medium class I would guess a 15:65 would be a good starting point to adjust from. My son runs clone heavy and runs a 15:65 and it does well, we may go up to a 66 on the axle. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Ditto

what class are you running
Clone medium
The track will be dry, dusty and a little slick. Tire prep is a must, I use track Tac and it works fine. I start at 8lbs all the way around on tire pressure and adjust from there. I run Burris 33a. In the clone medium class I would guess a 15:65 would be a good starting point to adjust from. My son runs clone heavy and runs a 15:65 and it does well, we may go up to a 66 on the axle. Anyway, I hope this helps.
I have maxxis ht3, I have track tac gk1 blue and fts black bite..
For gears I only have a 14 driver gear and 56, 57, 59,60, 64, 67, sprockets

With your gearing choices i would run 14 60 to start with. Should be comparable to the gear ratio scavenger has on his kart

Back