Dogecoin.com and Josh Wise.

thechada75

Just read where Josh Wise and The Dogecoin.com team got voted in the Sprint All-Star Race. Congrats and Wow to the power of the Online Community!

During the broadcast they said some guy voted online 80k times ---just sounds like a computer geek without a real life. NASCAR keeps trying to jazz up the "all star" race without(in my opinion) any real success. John

During the broadcast they said some guy voted online 80k times ---just sounds like a computer geek without a real life. NASCAR keeps trying to jazz up the "all star" race without(in my opinion) any real success. John
Sounds like Josh Wise's cousin to me. :)

While I am pleased to see an underdog have a great day, I have absolutely no faith in the validity of online voting. Nowadays, there are too many people that have the knowhow and means to make a mockery of it.

I have absolutely no faith in the validity of online voting. Nowadays, there are too many people that have the knowhow and means to make a mockery of it.
It's been that way for quite a while now. Online polls and voting have always been easily manipulated, or skewed to the viewpoint of the people who are actually aware of the poll.

Not to mention that it's pretty easy to write a code that will vote as fast as the voting pages can refresh. Write the code and it will "vote" "X" times per minute, or second....

Back