Donate

DynoDon

How many of you guys have noticed the “Donate” word at the top of the home page. I think we have a great site here that is very valuable to SO many individuals. I would like to see it continue. I am sure Bob would appreciate any donations to help with the cost of operating this site.

I have saw that . Another Good reason to be a paying member .
Or a Donating Member .
Everything has a cost .

In return you may sell items in the personal category. At the bottom of the home page you can click on contact us.

Selling items in Personal isn't a perk of upgraded membership.
In the old days there were more differences between the two, but when changing between Vbulletin and Xenforo , not so much difference anymore.

I don't know, maybe access to a members only forum or something. I wasn't trying to sound greedy, just curious.
There is a members only forum. It used to be mainly political discussions, but got removed for a while. It is back open, but there is no discussion going on in there currently.
I can't tell you what other benefits there are to being a member because I've never really been concerned.
I've been a "member" of Bob's for probably about as long as he's accepted donations. Why? Because I choose to.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

mines at the bottom also... I never saw it. like Brian, "because i choose to." its a great way to ensure the site keeps rolling along.

Back