Double kart stand plans needed.

Alvin l namely . haha ? Ttt means, to the top. it makes the post go to the top of the main page. the person wants more input and people to see the post. its not a kart stand lol.

Need plans for this. Lol anyone?

Attachments

• double_stack_blue.jpg
    double_stack_blue.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 279
That looks easy enough to build.. Looks like 1" or maybe 1-1/4" square tubing.. some 1/8" by 2" wide flat for gussets.. Just figure out how wide you want it, long you want it and how much room between karts and build away

Alvin l namely . haha ? Ttt means, to the top. it makes the post go to the top of the main page. the person wants more input and people to see the post. its not a kart stand lol.
I feel so stupid sometimes. If only I had known what TTT stands for. LOL what can I say? Thanks for the Internet lesson. lol

Alvin don't feel bad, do u know how many people don't know what Ttt means. this is the only place I know of that people put Ttt

Need plans for this. Lol anyone?

exactly what do you want to see in these plans? Do you want two karts to fit in there? One inside the bottom and one on top? It looks really easy to me, but I'm a welder and a fabricator, at least I was.
All I would need to know is the inside measurement, the length and the height. Plus the height of the casters and the size tubing you want to use. But somebody has already said all that.
I don't mean to be a smart ass, don't take it that will, but I don't see where you need plans.

Back