Dover Power Tire Wash and Tire Cleaner

W5R

Just wanted to say, if you have not yet tried the Tire Wash and Tire Cleaner that Dover Power sells, you are missing out on some really good stuff! It is Der-Kel brand tire wash and cleaner, they are 2 different products and they work very well together for the tires we use in dirt track racing. I first got some of this stuff about 4 years ago from Jerry at a swap meet here in Kentucky, and used it for a couple of seasons before deciding to switch to something that was easier to get locally....but this past weekend at another swap meet, i ran into Jerry and he gave me a couple bottles of the new formula tire wash and tire cleaner to try, and i gotta say, it works just as well if not better than the stuff he had before. The wash really cleans the tires good, better than the Track Tac wash does in my opinion, then his tire cleaner opens up the pores of the tires and conditions them as well, making whatever prep you wipe on them soak in and dry faster as well, it is really good stuff! Looks like im gonna have to get an order together and stock up on more of this stuff for next season lol.

So if you havent tried these products yet, get with Jerry and try it, you wont be disappointed at all! One bottle of his wash or cleaner will make a gallon and half or 2 gallons of product, it is concentrated formula similar to the Simple Green that alot of people like and use now for cleaning tires, but his products will not dry out the tires or pull oils out, and will not affect your previous prep work at all when used! Get your Der-Kel Tire Wash and Tire Cleaner today and give it a try!

Dover power der/kel tire wash has given us the edge on the competition here on the east coast central pa. Racing.!!. You owe it to yourself to give it a try.!!! Our race team has won 6 different class championships in the last 3 years.!!!!. I must give credit where credit is due..!!!. Der/kel tire wash works as stated above.!!!!!!!.

Back