Dover Speed Seeker reviews and other clone reviews?

Whaley II

Looking for anybody that has run a dover speed seeker clone that has any reviews. I wanting to buy a clone motor to run super heavy class with want a good strong engine but not looking to break the bank any ideas would be appreciated.

I have not bought his latest offering .
I have ran one Flatty and 4 Clone engines.
The newest Stage 4 being the best at the time was excellent.
Good Engines and Good Service .
Nothing to worry about.

I haven’t had one of his clones, but he built me an open flathead that I was truly blown away by. What I got for what I spent was far more than I expected. Jerry is your man.

I have never had any issues with Dover. Ran his flatheads back in the 00's. Many good wins. Took a long break from karting, and came back to it this year. Shopped around and was surprised to see Dover engines priced much better than most. Bought one of his complete clone engines, and I can tell you its not down on power. After getting things figured out from a 9 year break, we are back at the front on a local level.

Also, everytime I have ever called them, they are more than happy to talk for however long you want. I definitely would not shy away from his motors just because they are priced lower than most.

Jerry Dover is a top notch guy, one of the best in the business. You won't go wrong with his stuff. You don't need to spend big money to get a fast clone.

I use to run a JRPW clone and it always kept me in the front. Plus it comes with a nice powder coat blower housing lol.

Looking for anybody that has run a dover speed seeker clone that has any reviews. I wanting to buy a clone motor to run super heavy class with want a good strong engine but not looking to break the bank any ideas would be appreciated.
I just ran my speed seeker last night. I could not be happier. It was awesome from start to finish!

Never any trouble with our Waller engines .
Jerry Dovers engines are all excelent.
My engines are not quite as good .

I just bought a 225cc rotating assembly and block from Jerry and every part was flawless. I couldn't be happier with his work or business.

We ran a Race City engine last year in Blue plate and a few adult class races with much success. This year we have CKE engine from Marty Maddox that is very strong and we are well pleased with it . My grandson tells me he can tell a difference in the engines but still likes both. The Race City is due for a rebuild soon though .

Back