drilling the fuel /vent cap

Here is something I've been experimenting with some success. Some of the engines have been shutting off during the event. I told them to remove the rubber hose from the valve cover and run it to a catch can and the problem has been solved. Has anyone else experimented with this

Here is something I've been experimenting with some success. Some of the engines have been shutting off during the event. I told them to remove the rubber hose from the valve cover and run it to a catch can and the problem has been solved. Has anyone else experimented with this
Valve cover to catch can, or air breather to catch can?

Valve cover to catch can. Plug the rubber hose that you pulled off the valve cover with a bolt and tie strap it so the bolt won't come out

can air vent to gas tank be taken out, check ball thing cut off/out... hole opened up a little with drill bit and ... get the plastic thing back into the top of the gas tank???? pressurize tank with vent off top of motor? the hoses fit into one another like they are made to be together? after removing stock air box? the fuel line is threaded into bottom of tank? now welded?

Back