Drum clutch

Joker19

Which drum clutch is best to use with stock predator, adult, dirt with being able to use bully drivers. Tia

If using actual Bully drivers, the Hilliard with Bully conversion.

If using Bully style drivers, SMC Rocket Rim with their drivers.

Any thought on the Noram ge ultimate
Not alot out on them that i've seen on bobs. Most are suggesting the hillards or stinger. I've been using one on my kids kart, and i haven't played alot with it but it seems finicky on springs/engagement. With the lightest springs(brown) it was just chattering barely at idle and the next step up(black) i felt like it was a really big jump on engagement. The new 14t 219 driver i got from bully didnt fit well and i lost a bunch of rpm so i'm hoping that was the issue. I put the old brown springs back on and a 13t driver and i got my rpm back. Gonna try the 13 with the black this week and make a run down the street

I love our ultimate as I stated before. Real stout drum good tune ability and you are able to use your bully drivers. 2 full seasons on ours still on the factory shoes. Just do weekly cleanup and maintenance on it and it will serve you well.

I love our ultimate as I stated before. Real stout drum good tune ability and you are able to use your bully drivers. 2 full seasons on ours still on the factory shoes. Just do weekly cleanup and maintenance on it and it will serve you well.
Only thing I HATE is the fibers stabbing me when i'm trying to change springs. Do you scrub the fibers and spray with brake clean or anything weekly?

yeah... I brush em with a copper brush and spray em out. I ground the sides and the leading edges down with a pretty good chamfer. That stopped a lot of that

Back