DSE Pro Wing Champ Kart Series: Sponsored by Burris Racing.

Sweet! I was wanting to do this to mine. Can we run 1/4 midget rounded tails too! :) And where is the F/T 94 wing available?

The tail section is optional under 12.8. The wings are thru Denver Smith (276)629-5547 along with side window nets as well. He will have all the membership forms & registration forms as well. You can go to my page to get more info if u like. Thanks

Rules didn't list engine type. Is this going to be a clone series at Ace / S Boston, or WKA stock flathead?

Ted it will be WKA flathead, I am sorry about that. I will list that on my page. I know rule 12.14 says WKA but does not specify the flathead. Thank you for mentioning that. "Have you been able to talk to Denver about a wing & registration?"

Thanks for the update....have to decide whether to get a flathead now. Will email if I have any more questions. Regards, ~Ted

I'm local to Florence motor speedway
Can I run an animal at heavier weight I have a wing but not your wing would love to try this out at next event

No sir, it is strictly a flathead division. The wings that we are using is the FT 94 from Denver Smith Engineering. We have to keep the rules in compliance with the HRKC rules. Would luv to have u aboard, but the rules have to be as is. More info u can message me on my burrisperformanceproducts@yahoo or denver.smith27@yahoo.

Back