Dual Rear Engine Onboard Video

From the repaved historic TNT Kartways. About 3/4 of the track has been repaved and is super smooth through those areas. Terry Traeder leaving a cool legacy that his dad Gus would be proud of. This is onboard video with my 74 year old father behind the wheel, trying chase me down.

That video is GREAT can you imagine racing one of those with 20 or 30 or more duals all in the same race, truly a driving test to the tens, Steve don't let anybody kid you about driving, "you the man!!".

That video is GREAT can you imagine racing one of those with 20 or 30 or more duals all in the same race, truly a driving test to the tens, Steve don't let anybody kid you about driving, "you the man!!".
Usually about a half dozen C-Opens at the vintage events. Sometimes more, sometimes less. 20 or more would be a real blast! And you're right, both drivers on that team can really wheel those karts.

6-8 duals at Brodhead, Delmar or Whiteland are like have 15-20 on track, as they are pretty tight tracks that you really have to manage the power and your brakes. As for Steve he just turned 75 and can still wheel pretty good despite the torn rotator cuffs. I know that its certainly getting harder on him, and he's told me that he may put a pair McCulloch Mc6s on the kart this coming year instead of the bigger 820s. Even then, I've seen him tear off some incredibly quick laps at Brodhead with Mc6s before.

Back