Ducar 212 cam options

PatDE

What cams will fit a Ducar 212? Cams that fit hemi predator? I found some on Dyno cams but they don’t actually say Ducar 212. Thinking about building a stock appearing. Thanks, Pat

Go to the Ducar 212 section on Dyno's site. Click on aftermarket parts, then click on camshafts. There are your Hemi options.

The post is a bit misleading. The cam in the clone is not the same cam as the 212 or the hemi
With all due respect Don, and I know you have forgot more than I know, I believe you are wrong about this. I have a clone cam in my hemi right now and was told by two very respected people the same cam works in the ducar. Check out dyno cams website.

My point was that the way your post read was that the Ducar/Hemi cam was the same as a clone. Yes you can USE a clone cam in the Ducar/Hemi.

My point was that the way your post read was that the Ducar/Hemi cam was the same as a clone. Yes you can USE a clone cam in the Ducar/Hemi.

I see what your argument is now. You are saying the factory cam profiles are different which is correct. Lift and duration are different amongst them from the factory. But for clarification for others, all ducar, hemi, and clone engines have interchangeable camshafts

OP was considering building a stock appearing in post 1. Therefore I assumed we were talking about aftermarket cams and interchangeability. I did not realize we were talking about factory profiles of each of the three. I guess I should have done better.

No problem guys. I just wanted the readers to know the clone cams are not the same as the hemi and Ducar.

Last edited:
Back