Ducar 212cc motor just wants to cruise

Question about ducar 212cc while on the track either getting bumped or hit after that happens it wants to just cruise and wont pick up speed just wants to cruise anyone can help thank you

Outside of putting it on the Dr. Phil show try rolling it back into something stationary (not running ) with the throttle open and see if there is any kind of binding anywhere from the pedal all the way to the carb linkage or just give it a pep talk before going out on the track.

I put a brand new ducar 212cc on it yesterday well see if it does the same thing... I drove the kart it wouldn't pick up speed it was like it wanted to cruise around the track

I put a brand new ducar 212cc on it yesterday well see if it does the same thing... I drove the kart it wouldn't pick up speed it was like it wanted to cruise around the track
The way I'm reading your comment, the new motor did the same thing ?
If so, it's a problem with the kart. Throttle not opening. Brake dragging.
Seriously bad bearing. Serious toe-out.

Champ kart In the Race I just put a new motor on for this Saturday I put a 18-61 Gear on hopefully that fixes the problem she wasn't turning enough RPMS on the track I looked at the Tach again it was reading 4600/4700 I was told to be up near 4800/5000 with the ducar 212cc

Back