Duro list

Shall209

Is there a chart or a list of where different tire brands\compounds start out duro wise? For example are Vegas or Cobras harder to start with?

Is there a chart or a list of where different tire brands\compounds start out duro wise? For example are Vegas or Cobras harder to start with?
Which Vegas? Reds and Blues are more comparable to Cobras on duro....No comparison on how they work on the track though.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Which Vegas? Reds and Blues are more comparable to Cobras on duro....No comparison on how they work on the track though.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
This right here is the reason I'm looking for a list or a chart of "starting" or "original" duro on various tires. I have a set of yellow Vegas at 45 that we got with a used cart. I'm wanting to set up at least 2 more sets of tires for next spring, 1 set softer and 1 set harder. I'm just wondering which tires to start with.

I'm looking for something like this, but with all of the typical dirt oval tires\brands. This was taken from TS Racing's site and shows all their Vega tires.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-200820.png
    Screenshot_20211020-200820.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 28
Back