Dyno cam cm cam max rpms?

Tillotson make a 212 also and the block is more stout than the predator 212 block and doesn’t have the hole in the block for the wires for the oil sending unit it’s solid and has some built in bracing in the block casting in one or two other areas on the block which is why I assume they all run it. Thanks again for you help.
I wouldn't assume anything. When the techs are away, the tinkerers will play. 😉

The problem is when somebody wins $50 bucks or something and gets the head pulled to measure bore, some people have to ship it back to their engine builder to be reassembled for more than they won. Darn if they do, darn if they don't. About all you can do is tech double time on the big money races.

The problem is when somebody wins $50 bucks or something and gets the head pulled to measure bore, some people have to ship it back to their engine builder to be reassembled for more than they won. Darn if they do, darn if they don't. About all you can do is tech double time on the big money races.
If I had to go through that again I’d probably stop racing...again, Back In the 90’s when I started racing karts the track I ran at and won at usually started beating on our cranks and bending them because they couldn’t find out why we were so much faster than the “professional” engine builders, so we would have to buy new crank and prep it/modify all over again and it got to the point my dad said we’re quitting and bought me a motocross bike and started racing that! Lol

If I had to go through that again I’d probably stop racing...again, Back In the 90’s when I started racing karts the track I ran at and won at usually started beating on our cranks and bending them because they couldn’t find out why we were so much faster than the “professional” engine builders, so we would have to buy new crank and prep it/modify all over again and it got to the point my dad said we’re quitting and bought me a motocross bike and started racing that! Lol
Yeah that's bad. Doesn't look good on the track or tech.

Back