Dyno Sheet/Results

Bullfrog

Hello Everyone...if anybody has a dyno sheet from any of the engines below, please post it if possible or at least post the peak torque, horsepower, and the associated rpm. I am trying to decide on the best engine to use for a motorized bicycle build and I do NOT want to use the cheap Chinese 2 stroke engines a lot of people use. Just FYI, I am using a Phatmoto All Terrain frame to start my build.

Some but not all of the engines I am considering are the Briggs Animal, Yamaha KT100 with a three or four hole can exhaust, IAME Mini Swift 60cc Engine Package, or a Honda GX series engine (GX200 or smaller).

Please feel free to post any information you feel is relevant to my engine choice.

I used to race with the WKA in the Road Racing Series so I figured karters would have some good info for me :).

Thank You Very Much.

How about something like a Stihl chainsaw engine? Fan-cooled, light and compact, and already has a recoil starter.

Might be possible to find a used saw for a reasonable price, and from what I've seen: the Stihl engines are very nicely made.

PM

How about something like a Stihl chainsaw engine? Fan-cooled, light and compact, and already has a recoil starter.

Might be possible to find a used saw for a reasonable price, and from what I've seen: the Stihl engines are very nicely made.

PM
Thanks Pete...that is exactly what I am currently investigating and I even have an extra Stihl engine in the garage :).

Back