East Lansing Kart track, Michigan

foreverfaster

Site Supporter
Anyone on LTO karts live near this track? Looking at getting a group together for an open practice day, to run on the 600 ft paved, oval they have that is part of the road course track. Track is 55 feet inside edge to inside edge across the infield and about 236 ft from inside apex to inside apex. driving lanes are about 25 ft wide. still working out cost, and hours.. would happen in April on a Saturday. please comment if your interested. I'll continue to advise on this thread. Thanks.

Anyone on LTO karts live near this track? Looking at getting a group together for an open practice day, to run on the 600 ft paved, oval they have that is part of the road course track. Track is 55 feet inside edge to inside edge across the infield and about 236 ft from inside apex to inside apex. driving lanes are about 25 ft wide. still working out cost, and hours.. would happen in April on a Saturday. please comment if your interested. I'll continue to advise on this thread. Thanks.
Nice, Jackson ain't that far for me

I suggest doing that oval on the frontstretch in front of the stands

limited number of carts going to be for our first practice and "audition" at this track. this is to see if we can get in on their program. PM if interested in going. pit pass is $10 for everyone. an additional $40 to practice. gates will open at 945AM and practice will start around 10am weather permitting. must pass safety tech, must have rear bumper, preferred to cover 50% both tires... ALL standard safety equipment will be required.

limited number of carts going to be for our first practice and "audition" at this track. this is to see if we can get in on their program. PM if interested in going. pit pass is $10 for everyone. an additional $40 to practice. gates will open at 945AM and practice will start around 10am weather permitting. must pass safety tech, must have rear bumper, preferred to cover 50% both tires... ALL standard safety equipment will be required.
What date

ELKT is my home track. Friendly and helpful owners, family friendly environment, a nice paved road course just under 1/2 mile with 11 turns, and the previously mentioned oval. I've never seen racing on just the oval, but don't see why it wouldn't be very good.

Greetings everyone following this post. our group about 10 of us directly, will not be going to the track the 9th. we are going to forgo the trip and not press, risk the everchanging weather. Easter is coming as well, so we hope to continue this after Easter. Be well, more at at later date. thanks.

Any updates on this? Been out of the game for awhile but ready to dust off my helmet and start shopping, would love to see this happen.

Back