East lansing kart track

Tgooch82

I contacted someone at ELKT about racing there, and the woman said I need to be approved by the director in order to race. What does she mean by that?

Ohhhh. So do you have to go through a qualifying stage of some sort? What’s the run down for what I can expect when I’m ready to go to the track and be approved to race?

I talked to the owner and another guy that runs a league there... they are receptive to oval karters on their 600+/- paved oval.. a group of us are looking to go up in the next week or two.. i think we will have 12 in our group. I'll post here when we get ready to go.... its pricy... like 70 bucks for the day... no payouts.

I talked to the owner and another guy that runs a league there... they are receptive to oval karters on their 600+/- paved oval.. a group of us are looking to go up in the next week or two.. i think we will have 12 in our group. I'll post here when we get ready to go.... its pricy... like 70 bucks for the day... no payouts.
I don’t have a kart or equipment yet, I’m just trying to get my ducks in a row before I get set to hit the track.

Back