Eclipse Chassis

Dude, we had one. Matrix was before the galaxy. I know i bought it from Eddie. Eclipse, was matrix, galaxy, mach1, sniper and the stryker.

Dude, we had one. Matrix was before the galaxy. I know i bought it from Eddie. Eclipse, was matrix, galaxy, mach1, sniper and the stryker.
We started building them in 2004, it was just eclipse then.
We built the galaxy and the junk mach1

I know ward built the galaxy and the Mach1.. I also know alot of races was won on the Mach1 and all the other chassis
The Mach 1 was a joke, it looked like a kid built it in the backyard too many pieces of tubing welded together at critical points, but that's what Eddie wanted, not many were sold, and it only lasted 1 season

I think what he’s saying is the model was a Matrix, prior to wards involvement. I have heard of these, no not the Legend. I also have seen the mach1s run well and a few dirt cheap. I’m not good with dates but I believe the sniper was released by trick olimpic after the mach1 (had the square sliding RF Like a redemption)

I do to, I call her mom, I worked for them for 11 years and at 1 time was the only distributor in the country
I once was a lone distributor as well… unfortunately life takes you different places. Would love to relocate to NC, very nice people down there all around but had a chance at driving stock cars up here. Unfortunately lost that gig after much success but just started another team this year with some limited Karting back in the mix man have things changed in a few years! Mike and his family have been great to me through the years, and they know my position, if they ever need me to sling parts im a phone call away 🤘

Last edited:
Back