Eclipse Galaxy set up

But your already chasing it at that your 4 teeth more on the rear than most everyone else, your not going to make any more power there so why do it.

I’m not chasing gear. He started with that gear and that’s where he’ll stay until we get the kart better.

Have you moved the seat left and forward any at all, also make sure that the engine is as far left and forward.. if those changes have been made your only other option is adding the weight, I would worry so much with adding in the nose to get the nose % up to 46%, once you’ve done this the push most likely will go away.. XXX40 can sometimes be a smarty but he knows these eclipse and the infinity’s very well

Yes, moved the seat left and forward, engine is left as far as I can go and keep the sprocket carrier on the key way. I moved weight today, toward the front, and added more to the front. He picked up two seconds. His best times ever. I learned some stuff about caster angle today and think a small tweak will make it even better.

Yes, moved the seat left and forward, engine is left as far as I can go and keep the sprocket carrier on the key way. I moved weight today, toward the front, and added more to the front. He picked up two seconds. His best times ever. I learned some stuff about caster angle today and think a small tweak will make it even better.
on those karts, they seemed to like caster rolled out equally on both sides 1 notch if the surface isnt producing bite

Have you moved the seat left and forward any at all, also make sure that the engine is as far left and forward.. if those changes have been made your only other option is adding the weight, I would worry so much with adding in the nose to get the nose % up to 46%, once you’ve done this the push most likely will go away.. XXX40 can sometimes be a smarty but he knows these eclipse and the infinity’s very well
Thanks Tater lol
How in the world did they rope you into being a flag man? 1 job at the track I wouldnt want, seems everyone wants to vent emotions at the flagman lol

Thanks Tater lol
How in the world did they rope you into being a flag man? 1 job at the track I wouldnt want, seems everyone wants to vent emotions at the flagman lol
No... not the flagman... never in a million years, but honestly I have done a couple races, but tech official Ashway and the Burris B/G series

Back