EDGE Chassis setup

Ironcouch

I'm looking for someone who has raced a SVSS
Edge flat kart and might advise me on how they liked it and possibly Jr setups.

Word from JC Specialty is that they can't keep them in stock. As soon as they get a couple in, they're sold because they're cheap and easy to work with.

JC Specialty 570-837-0042

Give Adam a call directly at Susquehanna Valley Speed Shop, I know Tim from N-Gage runs sells them also he may be able to help. It was neat drivi last ssvs Saturday in the way to little greenwood, not too far away from Selinsgrove

I have spoken to Tim, Adam, and the J.C. Folks and got the expected responses, but just want to hear hopefully
from someone who is running a Jr class and see how they do against some of the major manufacturers
and get some setup numbers and maybe discuss pedal placement issues and such. Maybe I should call Adam again and ask a few more specifics like getting a setup with shorter brake and throttle
rods and another set of pedal mounts that are further
back, etc. Several builders have stated that they can set them up for a Jr at the factory and lessen the mods
that are required.

Should just have to get 2 new rods, Bend and shorten them, and tread them then a common set of pedal blocks from Jc's bolt them to floor pan where needed and your set, I know Dexter Strawser is on one, I'll seek out his advise for Rookie and get back to ya.

I would then try getting ahold of sprint car standout Dave Ely on here, his son Nash is running an Edge in Jr Classes at Penns Creek and Little Greenwood.

Back