EL inside prep?

Currently have 4 sets one set have FTS inside one set has Magic one set has track tac Tuff in them other set has a home brew & they are all falling off when outside wears off .....

You either have one of two problems going on. You either have to much inside and its making the kart tighter as the tires build heat or your not wiping enough on the outside and the prep is going away in the race causing you to loose bite and slide. Describe what your feeling in the race and maybe we can help you.

Kart feels fine can still run my lines just seems like loses grip & slows down ? If we have caution it takes off good again then after few laps slows again????

Kart feels fine can still run my lines just seems like loses grip & slows down ? If we have caution it takes off good again then after few laps slows again????

Sounds like the tires are getting to hot possibly due to having to much internal prep. During the caution the tires have time to cool and that may be why your good right after the caution for a few laps.

That is way too much Tire Tuff! I wouldnt go over 1.5oz in the right side with Tire Tuff. Not only is the tire giving up, Im sure they are a little heavy too.

Back