Eleanor Railz kart info.

Kodyglynn

Looking into buying a Eleanor Railz kart and was wondering if anyone could tell me the diameter sizes of the small tube vs Big Tube. First two digits in serial number is 17 so I’m assuming 17 year model. I don’t know much about these karts we typically run Trick chassis’s.

Any info would be great.

Straight from the horses mouth is best .
Rule of thumb sizes 1 1/8 1 1/4 1 3/8 or metric equivalent .
small std Big

Straight from the horses mouth is best .
Rule of thumb sizes 1 1/8 1 1/4 1 3/8 or metric equivalent .
small std Big
That’s what I have heard also. Just want to make sure if I buy it that it can be run in adult heavy classes without issues.

I left a message for the only phone number I could find for Fitzgerald motorsports so hopefully I’ll hear back from them on Monday.

A '17 isn't a Railz, it would just be an "Eleanor" as these were his first chassis. We just sold our 17, it was a small tube kart and was wicked fast here in FL.

The "RAILZ" weren't introduced until 2019-2020 I believe but definitely call up Chase, he's a great guy! He answers FB messenger often as well

A '17 isn't a Railz, it would just be an "Eleanor" as these were his first chassis. We just sold our 17, it was a small tube kart and was wicked fast here in FL.

The "RAILZ" weren't introduced until 2019-2020 I believe but definitely call up Chase, he's a great guy! He answers FB messenger often as well
Thanks!

Yes I talked to Chase this morning and he told me that was his earlier chassis and he run them in heavy adult classes and the chassis would work fine.

Back