Els on wet track

Davis tire treatments.. Ran my fastest time ever on it today at dawgwood speedway and the track was wet and tacky.. Call Jacob Davis 706-299-4645 he will get you hooked up

I have been running black bite, slight bite, and el elite and I have it all in my trailer.. Davis tire treatment got me on my fastest times ever with first time using it.. Not putting FTS down and it does work good but like I said Davis tire treatment had me a little faster

I have been running black bite, slight bite, and el elite and I have it all in my trailer.. Davis tire treatment got me on my fastest times ever with first time using it.. Not putting FTS down and it does work good but like I said Davis tire treatment had me a little faster

Thats great to hear and im glad you had good luck on the other program, but like I said fts had the fastest times there. Im just stating the facts and that can be seen on race monitor.

I'm glad FTS had a good day.. But I'm only talking about my class and my time.. Don't care about how other classes did on FTS.. Not sure what class your talking about but I'm confident that FTS did not win in my class.. But what I was saying in my first comment is that Davis tire treatment had me rolling with my best time ever.. I will not respond anymore all I was doing was giving advise to someone that asked.

TDR, I don't think Paul was disagreeing with the fact that YOU turned YOUR fastest laps on Jacob's stuff, he was simply saying that the overall fastest laps by any driver at Dawgwood were made on FTS prep. I wasn't there, but I'm pretty sure that's what he's saying. Both preps will work well at Dawgwood or most any track if you know how to use them properly.

TDR, I don't think Paul was disagreeing with the fact that YOU turned YOUR fastest laps on Jacob's stuff, he was simply saying that the overall fastest laps by any driver at Dawgwood were made on FTS prep. I wasn't there, but I'm pretty sure that's what he's saying. Both preps will work well at Dawgwood or most any track if you know how to use them properly.

Bingo lol. Thank you Joey for being able to comprehend. There is a big difference in someone's fastest lap versus the fastest lap of the race. Hell I turned my fastest lap ever one time at a track and finished 11th. If you go to mylaps and check the fastest lap of the 350 and 375 class you will find the name Randy Waters mr FTS owner himself.

Fts is good but fastest laps dont always win the winner of light med and heavy was not on fts

Your right and I agree 100% but it was a good finish with the two karts side by side. Randy's kart drove one hell of a race to come from 9th to being side by side with the winner. Maybe we could award him the hard charger award.

Back