els

champ02

Have 2 sets of ells with only one race on each set about 40 laps. Tires are a little over a year old only outside prep on tires and very little of that. Are tires worth saving and if so what an i do to bring them back to life.

They are absolutely worth saving. My EL program consist mostly of last years and this years tires. At one time a new EL was king but thats no longer the case now. I scuff all my ELs and then treat on inside. They just get better the more you run them after that. The only issue that is a must watch is the inside sidewall on the RF tire. Especially on the newer chassis such as the Triton and Millenium that have so much RF bite and fwd drive. It wears the sidewall so thin especially if you run low psi that it will begin to actually leak air. I have to flip my RF usually after one raceday of running 2 or more classes. Between flippin and swapping from front to reari can usually squeeze 8-12 features out of a set if necessary. But I would reccomend dismouting and selling before then and getting something out of them to buy new rubber. I make and sell tire prep as well as do complete tire programs. I will be glad to help you anyway I can.

ROB PEACOCOK RACING SERVICES

MASTER GRIP PREPS

REAL DEAL TIRES

Have 2 sets of ells with only one race on each set about 40 laps. Tires are a little over a year old only outside prep on tires and very little of that. Are tires worth saving and if so what an i do to bring them back to life.

Depend on the level of competition, a newer El at a big show is still faster than an older El. The 2014 Els have shown more speed than a 2013, and if you have a 2012, well the oils may all but be depleted.

Back