Empire uas 1/4 point@ cove view may 17th

For this race they bumped up start time due to the UAS, Mowers, and there regular show. Gates will open at 2:00pm and practice will start at 4:00pm

Bobby, I don't know if you heard or not but Ron Pritt was cooking dinner on a propane stove and something happened. Somehow it blew up in his face and hurt him pretty bad. I was talking to him and he sounds pretty good but I think He can't be around all the dirt and dust of a race, so He and Andy won't make it. Sounds like actually he was pretty lucky, could have been a lot worse. Pritts better find themselves a Witch Doctor or somethin !! If your readin this Ron, Take Care of yourself, We need you!

Ron called me the other day and explained his mishap . Garde can't make it either due to his tow vehicle is broke down.. I am all loaded and ready.

Best wishes

Bobby, I don't know if you heard or not but Ron Pritt was cooking dinner on a propane stove and something happened. Somehow it blew up in his face and hurt him pretty bad. I was talking to him and he sounds pretty good but I think He can't be around all the dirt and dust of a race, so He and Andy won't make it. Sounds like actually he was pretty lucky, could have been a lot worse. Pritts better find themselves a Witch Doctor or somethin !! If your readin this Ron, Take Care of yourself, We need you!

Ron,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience - here's wishing you a great recovery!

Joe

Back