Enclosed Trailer build from pop-up camper frame.

Those look like metal framing studs. I don't think they will hold up to the abuse of being pulled down the rd welded or screwed.

Those look like metal framing studs. I don't think they will hold up to the abuse of being pulled down the rd welded or screwed.

They are, and by the time I put sheet metal on the outside and screw 3/8" plywood to the inside, where can it go?

As soon as I get done doing homework with lil shifter. I will post some more pics of the main structure before it gets a plywood floor, and outside sheet metal.

That was a long homework assignment.
:)

But here is the main box, still have a few more things to do then its on to floor and sheet metal.

trailerbarebox2_zps349ae094.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

for anyone that has looked at some of the Poor Construction of new trailers... What you've built here is Awesome, Looks great...

Looks nice Shift! I built mine from a 4X8 utility trailer. You can save yourself a bunch of money by doing it yourself.

thanks, and thats what I was aiming for, so far I have like 150-200 bucks in it. along with about 20 hrs of work. But my time is cheaper than anything else.
:)

Back