Engine Builder PCR Atomic

Looking for a builder with a vast knowledge of these motors. I plan on restoring a kart and would like to have the motor gone through. Thanks!

Al Ashman in Arizona haas a mass knowledge of them. He build a friend of few that were rockets and he is reasonably priced for his work.

Is ATK the same as ATOMIK? I have a nice one that needs a piston that is for a 50.18ish mm bore.
Mark, Do you still have your ATK. If you still need a piston Burris Racing may have a 52 mm that will work. I have an ATK 100cc reed motor that is in good condition (not for sale at this time). I've been trying to find some OEM spec's and info about it. I know it shares some bits with PCR. The ATK company that built the ATK also built Motocross bikes and engines. They were located in SLC, Utah. I contacted them but the "new owners" purchased the company in 2000 and don't have any vintage info on the kart motor. I was a bit surprised to find some of the fasteners were SAE and some were metric. The motor must have a European (Italian) IAME heritage. I know the PCR lineage is valid. Not sure about the ATOMIC. Would like to share any info on the motor that you have. From what I hear from the vintage guys is that these were a very fast desirable and motor.
Cheers, Jim

Back