Engine combination help

Honda gx160
Mild port on head, stock valves.
3 angle valve job
Bronze valve guides
Flows 45.40 @.300 with an intake and a 390 carb port matched (15” water)
19.5cc chamber

based off how the head performs, how would you calculate a good matching carb, cam, stroke, bore etc.

still green trying to learn but wanting to know if there is an equation or rule of thumb I can use to figure this stuff out without throwing a bunch of parts at it. Any help is appreciated thanks.

That seems like a good flow through the head carb combo .
There are engine programs that you can enter data into .
Will the head fit anything besides a 160 honda ?

That seems like a good flow through the head carb combo .
There are engine programs that you can enter data into .
Will the head fit anything besides a 160 honda ?

Not 100 percent but I believe it’ll fit a gx200/clone. I I wanted to use this 160 block if I could, bc it’s new and I have alot of parts for it. There is a stroker kit with a wiseco piston available for it through NR. But if I can use stock crank and rod that would be fine too. Wasn’t sure if the pros used a program I can buy or some math to plug in some numbers to get a good combo cam and carb for what I have. And also something that can help me pick better combos in the future.

Sorry I read you replied about the available programs, and meant to ask if you knew what they were instead I posted the same reply.

No i do not google will show several different programs .
Do you know the unported flow ? Port flow increase should equate to a similar hp output increase .

Before port job, no carb attached

.50/10.35
.100/21.15
.150/29.15
.200/33.10
.250/34.85

after with no carb attached

45.20@.273 (calculated lift wrong with 1.3, should be .301)

these are avg. numbers bcthe numbers bounce back and forth .5-.6 on the flow bench

Back