engines, karts, parts..

do to recent medical issues, I need to get rid of a few things.. please text or email me, I have pics on my phone and pc... text 602-741-7893, email azrcr6620@gmail.com

kf125 open w/c built by eshman
kf150 open w/c built by eshman
comes with pipes.and radiator
have carbs also..
2 new dap t85's
vortex 100cc 3 port exhaust
new 2012 yz450, with mount, rad, exhaust, refi harness,c/s and axle gears fuel pump, regulator, everything to bolt on, observed eng running while in frame.. also have yz tuner
new billet collins yz250, 270cc, carbs, new pipe, 50mm belt drive, bully 4 disk, custom jsckshaft. hpi programable ignition,rad. built by eshman..
3 buller aero lt chassis's, motor mounts both sides..
bandit offset chassis, owned by Tim chase,
jackshaft, clutch;s

I would consider a total sellout..
used tires, wheels, starters, lift stand stands tire roller, and other tools/parts

tennese hones, from 80cc to 450cc, lathe driven
2 and 3 jet billet carbs, kt100 iame to mar dry clutch's.
I also have cnc conversion kits for mills and lathes.. controllers and nema motors, and drivers. power supplys, etc..
I also have a lot of aircraft tools and aircraft sheetmetal tools

Last edited:
how much for a Bulle Aero
do to recent medical issues, I need to get rid of a few things.. please text or email me, I have pics on my phone and pc... text 602-741-7893, email
I will take 1400.00 for a aero

azrcr6620@gmail.com

kf125 open w/c built by eshman
kf150 open w/c built by eshman
comes with pipes.and radiator
have carbs also..
2 new dap t85's
vortex 100cc 3 port exhaust
new 2012 yz450, with mount, rad, exhaust, refi harness,c/s and axle gears fuel pump, regulator, everything to bolt on, observed eng running while in frame.. also have yz tuner
new billet collins yz250, 270cc, carbs, new pipe, 50mm belt drive, bully 4 disk, custom jsckshaft. hpi programable ignition,rad. built by eshman..
3 buller aero lt chassis's, motor mounts both sides..
bandit offset chassis, owned by Tim chase,
jackshaft, clutch;s

I would consider a total sellout..
used tires, wheels, starters, lift stand stands tire roller, and other tools/parts

tennese hones, from 80cc to 450cc, lathe driven
2 and 3 jet billet carbs, kt100 iame to mar dry clutch's.
I also have cnc conversion kits for mills and lathes.. controllers and nema motors, and drivers. power supplys, etc..
I also have a lot of aircraft tools and aircraft sheetmetal tools.

I

Mr. Cochrane,
Do you still have any of this equipment available? If so what is remaining. Thank you for your time.
Chip,

Back