Epic Flat Kart

I’d throw stock light numbers at it, I’ve never really worked with a true JR before (or gotten feedback back anyways) just my wife because of size. Maybe try a little less left

I have r1 ser. numbers 1 and 3 were great chassis now on the wall now running an epic handle like a dream

well I got them straight from Mike number 3 was picked up at kartfest we also have 3 of the evolution clutchs we were running them be for thay were seen at kart fest so I don't know but we been dilling with mike a long time but we just getting back into dirt racing

well I got them straight from Mike number 3 was picked up at kartfest we also have 3 of the evolution clutchs we were running them be for thay were seen at kart fest so I don't know but we been dilling with mike a long time but we just getting back into dirt racing
I worked for Mike and we were sponsored by him and his mom and dad for a very long time.
You must mean Revolution clutches because the Evolution came out after kartfest ended.
A man named Dave Seaford has the #1 chassis, also known as the jig kart for the R1's
We helped develop the XXX, Epic, Helix and Vortex
So yeah, Mike, Marty and John are family.

Back