Exceed corner feeling vs other karts

Allied96

What exactly should cornering feel like on an Exceed compared to say a Triton. Not long ago I got the change to race a Triton and it was a whole world faster then my exceed, and wasn't even setup for my heavy weight either. (setup for mediums and I ran superheavy 425) In the triton i noticed when it goes into the corner you can actually feel the kart set in and feel like it flexed under me and shot out of the corner. In my exceed ive never felt that, always felt like a solid platform through the whole corner. Opinions? or is my setup just way off? My first year of karting so any input helps

I own 3 Tritons and 2 Exceeds, you tend to be always chasing the the track and tire setup with a Triton, I put a certian seuup on both Exceeds and we never needed to change it running stockers or my 30 hp open clones. All 3 of my drivers tell me the Exceeds are much more stable in the corners and will out dive the Tritons.

call me or message me if you need the magic setup for your Exceed, we just match tires to track conditions, we never change the setup, trick is haveing a driver that can drive the assend of the kart, on the edge of loose is always fast. In 3 years of running the Exceeds I only moved 2 front washers up for a driver @ the Big O running a Limited and he weighed 220#.

I would like to have that magic set up I have a 2016 exeed that pushes from middle of corner off

Back