Excentrix questions

Vegaman

What does this chassis like tire wise on wet tracks. What tendencies does this chassis have. How do u know what makes this chassis fast. I just got a 2010 2 races ago an trying to learn it fast. We only have two races left an want to finish on a good note. Any info will be great. Thanks

What does this chassis like tire wise on wet tracks. What tendencies does this chassis have. How do u know what makes this chassis fast. I just got a 2010 2 races ago an trying to learn it fast. We only have two races left an want to finish on a good note. Any info will be great. Thanks

I've worked with about 4 different 2010's Directly and for fri night wet track racing, I found that Factory recommended %ages were no where close, I had to lower left like 3 %, could not get on the higher cross, nose stayed the same, little higher VCG with the Seat, and biggest difference I did was Reverse the Staggers only 1 " front and 1.75" rear for a 1/8th mile Momentum Track, once I did that the Fastest chassis I've ever had, They are Tire sensitive as well.

What Class and weight ya running ? and give MORE track details than just wet ?

I run super heavy The track has lil to no bite. I'm trying to look for more speed out of the chassis. It tends to be slow off corners I'm pretty much on factory numbers just lower cross

I would start at

47 % nose
56 % left
58.5 % cross

2.6 Rt Fr neg camber
.5 Lt fr pos camber

inside wheel of RR Close, Lt Rear out 3/4"

Rt side square, left toed out strong 1/16 "

Raise entire seat 1/4" Raise rear of seat 1/4 "

Front Stagger 1 " Rear Stagger 1/4" to 3/8 " more than you think you need

I'd be torching LS 4, or comparable like Topaz, Southern comfort red, punching high 20's when they go on the kart, I'd only run 1/2 lb pressure split, sounds like low air maybe
5 lb max.

Your gonna have people question it, but it would go here in Pa wet night racing on Burris 11's punching 26.

Then your gearing gotta be right, How big is the track ? and is it a momentum track even though it's slower because of no Bite or do ya gotta lift ? any Banking or Flat ?

Super Heavy what Motor ?

Back