Experienced open wheel driver seeking Battle @the barn driving opportunity

DanHenning41

I am a 29 year old Micro sprint driver located in central Iowa seeking an opportunity to drive for a business / kart shop / manufacturer / individual or race team. Racing team website http://www.danhenningracing.com

I have been racing since 1999 and come from a strong karting background. Since 2006 I have been racing micro sprints in the majority, Winged Outlaw 600cc events, but also have some success in Non wing experience as well.

In the winter of 2012 I was very fortunate to drive for an individual in the Stock Heavy and Medium Classes. The seat time over the weekend was very valuable, we had a blast and I was able to relay a lot of information about how the kart was handling and what I was feeling in the seat while on the race track.

In the summer of 2012 I also ran 2 kart races in the Clone class at the Newton Kart Club later in the season and was very competitive. We had no problem keeping up with the front runners there with the help of some great people that where kind enough to let me drive there kart and for the opportunity.

I'm always eager to meet new people and am very easy going, respectful and mindful of others and the driving equipment they own. I understand there are a lot of other great individuals out there as well, I am just trying to connect with someone who is possibly seeking a driver.

I'm hoping something is out there and if not best of luck to you as this is such a fun event!

I greatly appreciate anyone who has took a little time out of there day to read this. And if you would like to discuss any further details if there is any driving opportunity in any Karting Class I am eager to hear from you and willing to help in any means possible.

Best Regards,
Dan Henning
(641) 891-1316 cellular
email Lndracing41L at yahoo.com

Looking for a driving opportunity this year can bring monetary funds to cover expenses and whatever else per owners request.

Back