Extra air through stock air box

fasttommy

Looking for help our box stock rules are basicly u have to run stock air box and filter. Can't drill extra holes out cut how can I get extra air in motor

Port the airbox. In this case, I imagine that would mean actually adding material. Which is generally not allowed by rules, but maybe yours is different.

Looking for help our box stock rules are basicly u have to run stock air box and filter. Can't drill extra holes out cut how can I get extra air in motor
doubt it wold give you any advantage. the Achilles heel is the exhaust i'm told

widen the pinch points and help the air turn the corners. Once you do all you can you will need to go to the dyno and jet it for max power.

I am just an observer in the whole clone, predator racing. But I have noticed just by standing track-side that the loudest engines win. That tells me that the muffler is the place to get hp. And modifying the air intake. Is it legal, No but it is fact. But just like the Flathead, and the clone once you start inspecting and adding rules the price will jump very quickly. claimers seldom work.
But there should be some sort of disqualification. it is very easy to tell who gutted the muffler and who did not. just by listening. Simple solution is to allow headers. But that will lead to other rules and allowances. Or Inspect the mufflers of the winners until you find a legal one. Little Johnny is already here.
Lo206 still looks better every day! Just jump over to the Lo206 sites and you won't see the complaints of cheating. Or complaints of the engine itself.

I am just an observer in the whole clone, predator racing. But I have noticed just by standing track-side that the loudest engines win. That tells me that the muffler is the place to get hp. And modifying the air intake. Is it legal, No but it is fact. But just like the Flathead, and the clone once you start inspecting and adding rules the price will jump very quickly. claimers seldom work.
But there should be some sort of disqualification. it is very easy to tell who gutted the muffler and who did not. just by listening. Simple solution is to allow headers. But that will lead to other rules and allowances. Or Inspect the mufflers of the winners until you find a legal one. Little Johnny is already here.
Lo206 still looks better every day! Just jump over to the Lo206 sites and you won't see the complaints of cheating. Or complaints of the engine itself.
Except paying 1000.00 for a 600.00 sealed engine

But 1500 for a 100 is ok and a wise use of your racing budget?
I don't pay 1500, haven't ever paid that much, and not going to either, but our super latemodel engine is near 50 grand so......
72275359_2518295964912703_1868876790320070656_n.jpg

Back