F275 vs 308 cam

I currently have a stock appearing non hemi Im not running at the moment and I thought about changing a few little things that would cause me to have to run open. My stock appearing has been very competitive in the open class (1/7 mile or less tracks, tight turns).

The motor is setup as Georgia stock appearing (27/25 valves, dual 32 springs, 1:1 rockers, F275 cam, flat top 70mm on the 55mm crank)

I have a 32/25 head and a worked 26mm PWK I was going to throw on it and run open. Should I swap the f275 cam over to a 308? Or should I run the f275 since it is already in there? If so, should I run 1:1 or ratio the rockers?

Thanks in advance

I currently have a stock appearing non hemi Im not running at the moment and I thought about changing a few little things that would cause me to have to run open. My stock appearing has been very competitive in the open class (1/7 mile or less tracks, tight turns).

The motor is setup as Georgia stock appearing (27/25 valves, dual 32 springs, 1:1 rockers, F275 cam, flat top 70mm on the 55mm crank)

I have a 32/25 head and a worked 26mm PWK I was going to throw on it and run open. Should I swap the f275 cam over to a 308? Or should I run the f275 since it is already in there? If so, should I run 1:1 or ratio the rockers?

Thanks in advance
I would leave the F275 and go with a good set of 1.3 rollers

Back