Fairmont Speedway Kart Track

Heard rumors this past weekend that there may be a new kart track going in at Fairmont Speedway. Just wondering if this is so, and if there is any more information about this new track ?

Supposedly 99% certain. Infield of turn one and two of the big track. Roughly the same size as plessis. Somewhat D shaped. Same rules as plessis. Classes will be determined by turnout I'm sure.

Just curious if anything is happening this year with this track ? Is there a schedule ? Any ideas on Adult classes and weights ? Try'd looking on Fairmont Raceway' s web site but it just comes up blank on my computor. Facebook info is pretty old too.

Just curious if anything is happening this year with this track ? Is there a schedule ? Any ideas on Adult classes and weights ? Try'd looking on Fairmont Raceway' s web site but it just comes up blank on my computor. Facebook info is pretty old too.
There is a schedule posted on Facebook. Supposedly May 25 is the first race. However there is still no track. I guess we can can only wait and see. I'll post if I hear any news.

The original plan was to run around noon and try to get finished as the big cars were getting ready. Not sure if it has changed or not.
Maybe we could get an idea of interested racers and what class they will be running.

According to the Facebook page there will be an announcement this next week about the kart track. Sources say it's going in Monday.

Thursday August 1st 6:00 until dark. test and tune at the new Fairmont speedway go kart track. In the infield of the big track. $12.00 pit pass for everyone entering the pits. Will be open to the big cars as well.

Back