Fast, faster, fastest chassis

DarthDuck

In the near future, karting is set to become a whole lot cheaper for everyone.

As ever faster chassis are designed, produced and sold, soon chassis will be so fast that fuel, engines, clutches, chains, sprockets, etc. will no longer be needed.

To operate, just manually set the parking brake, climb in.......and when you are ready to go, just release the parking brake, and control your speed with the foot brake.

Tracks will no longer be restricted to remote areas, now being a very low noise event, compatible with other inner-urban entertainment.

As ever faster chassis are designed, produced and sold, soon chassis will be so fast that fuel, engines, clutches, chains, sprockets, etc. will no longer be needed.

To operate, just manually set the parking brake, climb in.......and when you are ready to go, just release the parking brake, and control your speed with the foot brake.

Tracks will no longer be restricted to remote areas, now being a very low noise event, compatible with other inner-urban entertainment.

Who sells the best foot brake for the chassis?

Duck,
Can you guarantee that this futuristic chassis will be faster? Cheaper? Faster and cheaper than what? Do you have quantitative and/or empirical data to back up your claim? Is there a demand for said product? Is the funding in place to commence manufacturing, or does it rely on pre-orders to fund the development, manufacturing, and marketing? I see you're pushing a "green agenda" now as well with this new chassis. Hopefully that chromemoly steel comes from a steel plant that's fired by "clean coal" so that the racers who depend on this energy source as a source of income can afford this new "green" racer even at it's drastically reduced price. Were alternate sources of funding explored - government subsidies for developing this upstart green chassis? :)

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

Duck,
Can you guarantee that this futuristic chassis will be faster? Cheaper? Faster and cheaper than what? Do you have quantitative and/or empirical data to back up your claim? Is there a demand for said product? Is the funding in place to commence manufacturing, or does it rely on pre-orders to fund the development, manufacturing, and marketing? I see you're pushing a "green agenda" now as well with this new chassis. Hopefully that chromemoly steel comes from a steel plant that's fired by "clean coal" so that the racers who depend on this energy source as a source of income can afford this new "green" racer even at it's drastically reduced price. Were alternate sources of funding explored - government subsidies for developing this upstart green chassis? :)

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

I see your behind the times, that kart has been tested for awhile now, and its all carbon fiber
http://www.yankodesign.com/2011/06/...orm+Beyond+Function)&utm_content=Google+Reade

go_kart.jpg

Duck,

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

I see what you did here......:D

It's not as far off as we think
[video=youtube;Z3f7kTR_KUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3f7kTR_KUk[/video]

Duck,

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about in tears!!! :)

i had one of those kind when i was a kid,all i needed was a hill

Back