Faster motors lo206 for sale only four local races.

Gravey39

I have a motor sitting In my closet taking up space. Only four local races at tnt in went quincy from last year. It’s the dyno and tune package that Jim sells. I bought it May 2019. I also have a box with a full set of 4.5 and 6.0 Hoosiers sitting on Douglas rims with only two of local races on them. I no longer have time to race, barely had any last year. So it’s time to split with this all and let someone actually use it. Until the day I find time again which I’m sure there will be something new and better. Motor is $700 obo(I paid like $1200) or $850 obo on motor and wheels. Motor does have a 8 degree mount on it(no butterfly’s or bottom clamps, left those behind by accident in the move.) also has a hillard flame clutch which was bought new when I purchased the motor. just moved to Omaha into an very small apartment, so I literally have no space at all. I can ship or if you want to come pick it up that would be awesome. And here is a picture on the seal. Which is the newest one. It was also winterized prior to putting it into the box. I just need to sell it quickly, my ole lady is complaining and complaining about these two lumpy ass boxes taking up her space in the closet. Only reason why I posted again, I gotta get her to stop bitching at me lol.

Attachments

• 55084DD7-41FA-4D3F-818D-256F98321895.jpeg
    55084DD7-41FA-4D3F-818D-256F98321895.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 30
Back