Favorite circle track racing cars

My favorite circle track racing cars are da stock cars specifically da Sportsmans and late models and alsi dirt oval karts

Attachments

• 101bush2015.jpg
    101bush2015.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 13
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    453.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 0784377671a7aa64407d1632dd0c7520 (1).jpg
    0784377671a7aa64407d1632dd0c7520 (1).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 20
1630979378308.jpeg
1630979293521.jpeg
1630979273566.jpeg

1. Flat Kart 2. Outlaw Karts 3.Late Model
Those are my top 3 circle track catagories. Drag Racing holds a special place in my heart because I was born and raised into drag racing. Only reason I do karts is because I cant drive a door car in drag racing yet and karts are way more affordable.

View attachment 17384View attachment 17383View attachment 17382
1. Flat Kart 2. Outlaw Karts 3.Late Model
Those are my top 3 circle track catagories. Drag Racing holds a special place in my heart because I was born and raised into drag racing. Only reason I do karts is because I cant drive a door car in drag racing yet and karts are way more affordable.

Fkr dirt oval karts specifically id say champ karts and cage karts but also flats and wedges secondly

Im an old racer who raced street stock, late models and sprint cars in the 80's and later got into karting when my son became interested in racing. If I was going to buy a ticket to watch a race it would be sprints (wing or non wing) or midgets. As far as karting goes I love it and all no matter which class. We have clones, stock appearings, open motors and box stock. Each is interesting in its own way to race but I wouldnt go out of my way to pay to just watch a kart race. Fastest kart starts on the pole, not much (if any) passing.

I'm a race fan first, and a racer second. I like to watch the best of the best throw down. I live an hour and a half from Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, MO. They have a combination of Lucas Oil Late models twice a year, MLRA Late Models, ASCS Sprints twice, Powri WAR Sprints twice, not to mention their weekly shows are no slouch with USRA Mods, B-Mods, Powri Super Stock, and more. I am spoiled to say the least. For me, I find that it is difficult to go just about anywhere else for a weekly show when I can save my pennies and go to such a pristine facility.

During my time at Mississippi State, I was 20 minutes from the Magnolia Speedway. USCS Sprints twice a year, MIssissippi Challenge Series Super Lates 2 or 3 times a year, Lucas Oil Late Models for the Clash At the Mag, Comp Cams Super Dirt Series Late models once a year, and the Southern All Stars Super Late Models once a year. Definitely a late model and street stock part of the country.

I like so many others also make my pilgrimage to the famed Knoxville Raceway every August for a spectacle unlike any other. I guess you could say that my preference is for race cars that I will probably never hope to afford. If I had to pick, it's a tie for first between 360/410 sprints (winged or not), and Super Late Models.

Races still on the bucket list:
1. Chili Bowl
2. Kings Royal
3. Late Model Dream/World 100
4. Indiana Sprint Week
5. Indiana Midget Week
6. Daytona 500
7. US Grand Prix
8. NHRA US Nationals
9. Bristol Night Race (Have tickets for this year)

Oh and I kinda like the smell of nitro-methane in really large quantities.

i will play.
Week of the Hell tour as a Crew man for someone(i dont need a whole month) like it be the week they go to #FALS
Week of speedweeks for late models
Eldora, World or Dream
Boone Supernationals modified portion

I guess i'm a late model/mod guy.

My boys will be running the Tulsa Shootout for the first time this year

7. is the only one I've seen.
At Watkins Glen and I think it was the summer of 1962.
Two biggies for me were Le Mans and Nurenburg Ring (sp) summer of 1967.
My dad went to Austin last year, and I definitely want to get down there. Having driven by COTA I just have to find an excuse to go into COTA, the place is immaculate.

i will play.
Week of the Hell tour as a Crew man for someone(i dont need a whole month) like it be the week they go to #FALS
Eldora, World or Dream

Hope youve got plenty of spare parts for the shootout lol. With that said, I know some guys that got lucky through two or 3 of their prelim races and ended up in the B main of stock non wing, and the C main for outlaw non wing.

Hope youve got plenty of spare parts for the shootout lol. With that said, I know some guys that got lucky through two or 3 of their prelim races and ended up in the B main of stock non wing, and the C main for outlaw non wing.
it didn't look like the junior sprints were as rough as some of the adult classes. All you can do is prepare and hope for the best.

i will play.
Eldora, World or Dream

My races on my bucket list are da Battle at Berlin 150, Knoxville dirt oval kart nationals, cedar lake speedway dirt oval karts indoors, and hickory motor speedway

For me it's......A Modifieds & B Modifieds......there's nothing like that R.E.A. movement, when they lift & plant that R.E.A. under acceleration!
Crazy FAST classes of cars!
Yeah, I build Kart engines now but.....................

For me it's......A Modifieds & B Modifieds......there's nothing like that R.E.A. movement, when they lift & plant that R.E.A. under acceleration!
Crazy FAST classes of cars!
Yeah, I build Kart engines now but.....................
If the A Mods and B mods were as fast as the kart motors you build they were probably bad fast cars.

Has anybody seen those guys from new Zealand race those team stock car derby races. Their like a mix of a legend car and sprint with a SBC under the hood. I would love to go see one of those shows.

Back