Favorite "out of production" dirt chassis

hustler

As the title suggests, here's a hypethetical question for the dirt oval folks. If you could go back in time, let's say the past 25 years and buy a new dirt kart chassis that is no longer in production today, what are you buying? I know some will say, "nothing built back then compares to anything in production today", and I get that, but I'm sure there are a few favorites that are no longer around that would get put back on the track today if found in NOS condition. Interested to see what you all have to say and would like to go a step further at later date and take the top 3 most commented from this thread and do a poll to find the #1 pick from back in the day.

Wasn't the most popular kart, but it was stupid fast in it's day. I'd like to have a brand new 95 Twister, 1.125" chassis. Only thing is I'd rather have castor/camber plates instead of cam system they used. Around 93ish is when we started to transition to the 800's on the right side.

Or a 93-94 Trick I think LOS?

I would say a Testarossa, but I currently own one. Obviously not new. Could be cool to have a new one of those too though.

'66 Dart A-Bone.
'Cause it was my first kart is all.

I really liked some of our early offset prototype Vector DO chassis from '93. FWIW, we still have the jig and can build those if we got enough interest.
The Phantom Phenom was always a favorite as well -- most of them got used up on syrup but are still bad fast. Harrill did a re-pro of those specifically for guys running syrup at one time.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
35 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com