Favorite Youtubers

So I was watching youtube and was wondering how many of you guys watch youtube an who your favorite youtubers are. A few of my favorites are Cleetus Mcfarland, Cooper Bogetti, Justin Swanstrom, Hunt the front, and Tanner Holmes. Of course all of my favorite youtubers are gonna do racing. Lets see who all of your favorite youtubers are and maybe one of you is subscribed to a youtube channel that some of us don't know about and we can have something new to watch.

Zip ties and bias plies has gotta be on top of my list not children friendly though. AvE, Twinstick Garage, vice grip garage, and Matt's off-road recovery are some others I watch. I used to watch more racecar videos but after awhile everyone just seems to do the same things over and over. Don't get me wrong still cool just gets old.

Motor Trend on demand has been by far the best subscription I've purchased for car related tv IMO.

When it comes to serious engine tech, ARC Racing is the best but for a comical relief on what not to do, I like RBG and Cars & Cameras. It takes a balance I suppose. Jody is a builder, the others are assemblers. That's the difference.

There is a Youtuber and all he does is a bunch of dumb stuff and he is very popular with my age group and its Danny Duncan. I am sure all of the people on the forum would think he is childish but his content is so funny. Another one is NELK and they are funny and they do a bunch of pranks! They dont do anything racing related but they are funny.

For Lo206 Karting: JaM Racing and Stahll Racing
For Tools: Red Beard's Den of Tools
Late Night Entertainment: Joe Rogan Experience
Mob Stuff: Michael Franzese
Football: Flemlo Raps
Finance: Dave Ramsey

Too many to list really . . .

Been watching Youtube alot since the cable TV tread is going to streaming. If I see that Discovery Plus commercial run one more time I'm going to lose my $hit. :rolleyes:

Back