Feb.14,15 and 16th Big Weekend at DuQuoin Illinois

T T Bone

We have been invited to race our Open Winged Sprint karts along with the mini sprints and e-mods that Steve Nace is promoting that weekend. We have to have 10 or more cage karts to pre-register or we will not have enough for a class. They are expecting 200 plus mini- sprints so this is going to be a big event and I would love to see our karts running also. Practice will be Friday the 14th, Saturday will be heats and semi's , Sunday starting at noon will be the features. Steve or I need to know before Jan. 15th if we will have 10 or more to make the class. If you are interested in being part of this show contact me at 217-415-4663 or fill out the pre-entry form at www.stevenaceracing.com. Flier and entry form will be posted very soon so do not delay!! If we cannot get 10 plus then we will miss out I have 6 that will commit as of now so please let us know if you are interested also. This is one show we should be apart of and it will also be something to see!! Any out of state racers are welcomed too. Pay out will be based on kart count and if we have 16 or more $500 to the winner. Thank You TT Bone :)

I'm new to QRC winged karts but is there a track in Illinois or the St Louis area that race these on a regular basis? I have seen some for sale on Craigslist but I dont know where they race.

Ealeyville speedway is just outside of Springfield IL. We run wing sprint karts every weekend. Class is growing pretty fast. You can check us out on YouTube, Facebook, or call me at 217-883-8213

lilduec it would be well worth your drive up to Ealeyville great family fun track with even better racing. Lots of wing sprint karts. They are coming out of the wood work.

We run a few different classes
FLAT KART
Cadet
Jr1
Jr3
Pro clone 360
Pro clone 400
Stock appearing
6.5 open
Rwyb

WING SPRINT KARTS
Rookie wing
Jr wing
125 wing
Open wing

Showstopper in the open division you can run any single cylinder, single carb engine under 550cc. You can run a 125 in the open division so long as the driver is 15 and the kart weighs 450 lbs with the driver.

Oooooh man. I love these karts, I used to run a winged champ kart when i was stationed in Arkansas. I hope this grows because these things are a blast to watch. But I have yet to drive a big one like a 450!!

Back