Fhs blue max oil

Wss883

Will fhs blue max be ok for use in an air cooled 2 cycle? Using 40:1 with gasoline. This is for a old dirt bike application. I have a case and half left over from my kart racing days. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Will fhs blue max be ok for use in an air cooled 2 cycle? Using 40:1 with gasoline. This is for a old dirt bike application. I have a case and half left over from my kart racing days. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Do you still have any of the blue Maxx Left??

Don’t use Llotz in cold weather it will Separate with whatever fuel you use. My suggestion Blendzal gold 16 oz plus 2oz green blendzal for extra Lubrication that way if your fuel isn’t pink you haven’t mixed your oil in with your fuel I’ve seen people go out with straight nothing I’ll never leave the grid stick it on the grid fresh brand new Sudan‘s just ask Donnie Wheeler he’ll tell you but some people never learn I was told by Dave Barker the best 2cycle guy that works at TS racing in Bushnell Florida if you want call and talk to Dave or Raymond And he will tell you the same just look up TS racing online and give them a call don’t bug Dave he is probably building engines talk to ray or Marlene she Knows her **** 1-800-962-4108 I think just Google it on but it just Google it look it up on Bob’s 4cycle OK man have a blessed day and amen 🙏

@Wayne Howe Any Castor based oil will begin to separate below 35f including blendzall. If you’re running that cold there are additives to combat it. Personally I have run beanol at subzero temps in liquid and air cooled two cycle kart engines racing in the snow with no problems.

Fella is running an old air cooled dirt bike in NC, he’ll be fine.

Don’t use Llotz in cold weather it will Separate with whatever fuel you use. My suggestion Blendzal gold 16 oz plus 2oz green blendzal for extra Lubrication that way if your fuel isn’t pink you haven’t mixed your oil in with your fuel I’ve seen people go out with straight nothing I’ll never leave the grid stick it on the grid fresh brand new Sudan‘s just ask Donnie Wheeler he’ll tell you but some people never learn I was told by Dave Barker the best 2cycle guy that works at TS racing in Bushnell Florida if you want call and talk to Dave or Raymond And he will tell you the same just look up TS racing online and give them a call don’t bug Dave he is probably building engines talk to ray or Marlene she Knows her **** 1-800-962-4108 I think just Google it on but it just Google it look it up on Bob’s 4cycle OK man have a blessed day and amen 🙏
Always shake the fuel jug .
Add 2 oz of acetone in cold weather to help with fuel/ oil separation.

Sorry to disagree, Wayne, but Blendzall separated easier on cold weather than Klotz. On the other side Blendazall in general protects the engine better IMO than Klotz on hot conditions, but tends to separate under low temps and also make it harder to start your engine.

Back