Fiberglass body

Colt sr

Who makes the widest body now? A standard body is too narrow on my chassis which I think will cause a binding issue. I own a 2011 predator x11 chassis.

Why do you guys not like the m&m body’s in my opinion I think they a great and durable
I was a big fan of the M&M to, and still a good kart body. The tuff series body can take a lickin' .. But Ive since swayed toward the glass.. I actually raced a M&M body for 3 yrs. at our local track in a Stock Appearing class. But Ive switched to the fiberglass last yr and like the way body I chose mounts on my kart..

Why do you guys not like the m&m body’s in my opinion I think they a great and durable
I just prefer fiberglass as I have worked with it for a long time. If you have a used fiberglass body you would trade for the m&m body I have I am all for it

Years ago I always had good luck with Ultramax bodies (or knock offs (dowdy)), I ran infinitis and when using a seraph body the front tires stuck out… umax provided full coverage and no rub

I’ve never had any problems with none of the Chavous line bodies. As mentioned you can always re drill the nerf bars
If it was that easy. If I redrill the nerf bars the front tires will stick outside the body at least an inch on both sides which will cause steering issues.

holy cow an inch on each side. what kind of wheel spacers do you have??? something doesn't sound right
The front tires are tucked in as far as they will go without rub on the spindles. This chassis from my understanding is built wider.

Back