Finally got one

jaymancds

After a couple weeks of looking, I finally picked up a micro. Planning on 21 races in this thing next year, plus 14 kart races, gonna be a busy 2021.
20200912_154822.jpg

Its technically an "American Made" from 2007. A couple guys tried to start a chassis business and found out 7 chassis's in that they werent good business partners and closed it in. Its not a copy of anybody else's but it takes Sawyer parts.
Nice looking ride have fun

You will find that most guys are running gsxr
Yep I knew that going in, But I picked this car up "race ready" minus seat for a cool $3K so i'm cool to stay with it until it disintegrates. When it finally lets go, I'll get myself something nice

Where are you gonna race that at around here? Still gonna race karts?
Im planning on 14 races in the kart at twister next year. I'll run the Micro for 21 races at KC, Sweet Springs, Port City (Tulsa), and Arkoma for a total of 35 races next year not counting the 2022 Tulsa Shootout

Welcome to the world of 600 micros. I can guarantee that you will have fun. And a bonus; almost all of what you learn setting up a 600 is directly transferable to a full sized sprint should you ever decide to move up to a 305/358/360/410.

When the opportunity came, my first driver jumped to a 358 (back when the head rules limited HP of well built engines to 640-650 HP) and his comment, after the first practice session) was, "Well, it's a little easier to spin the rear wheels than the 600."

Im planning on 14 races in the kart at twister next year. I'll run the Micro for 21 races at KC, Sweet Springs, Port City (Tulsa), and Arkoma for a total of 35 races next year not counting the 2022 Tulsa Shootout
Let me know when you will be at port and i will come tell you what you are doing wrong :p i live down the street and can hear them running if we aren't racing karts.

Yep I knew that going in, But I picked this car up "race ready" minus seat for a cool $3K so i'm cool to stay with it until it disintegrates. When it finally lets go, I'll get myself something nice

It'll make a good starter car and you ave a great attitude about it. Have some fun on the cheap before you go all in on a more current ride, or decide to go a different direction.
Balancing between the kart and the micro will be tough though. It seems as though one program always sacrifices for the other....that's when you'll know where your heart is. :)

Be safe, and always remember that racing is supposed to be fun!

All the best,
Brian Carlson

Let me know when you will be at port and i will come tell you what you are doing wrong :p i live down the street and can hear them running if we aren't racing karts.
Haha I'll be down there for 5 or 6 races. I know I dont have the power to be competitive down there, but Im gonna give it my darnedness while I'm there.

I have been looking for one but I think my size would be a problem at 230 pounds. Any big guys doing good I them?
I'm 6'3" 240, I dont have my seat yet, and I need to move the pedals, but my chubby behind at least fits in the hole lol

Back