First race of the 5 race i b.o.x series this weekend at laurens county speedway

carlwilliams

First off thanks to everyone that help put the water tank back on the trailer so we could water the track and jose and david for getting it working. Thanks

we will have our first race of the b.o.x seal motor series.[thanks mojo] this will be a total of 6 races with the 6th race being for all winners of the other 5 races. We will have races about every 3 or so weeks with 5 new drivers in each race. The winner of the weekly race will get a set of els [thanks to pattie at maxxis] plus $50.00. The main race purse will be over $600.00.
You come and race the regular schedule of races and then you will pick my [i. B.o.x seal motor]up and put if on and race, when you get done you give my [i.b.o.x motor] back, we will get it ready for the next race. All you need is a good catch can AND REAR GEAR. EL TIRES. We will try and run 2 heats and a feature. This will be the last race of the evening.NO ENTRY FEE FOR ANY OF THE [ I. B.O.X. SERIES RACES}

HERE ARE THE DRIVERS FOR THE FIRST RACE;
CODY G.
DANNY H.
ROB P
TYLER G.
C. BRYANT

WE WILL RACE ALL REGULAR RACES WITH THE SAME PAYOUTS

We will run a 17 tooth clutch and a 60 gear on the rear

The weather is looking not so good for saturday, we will keep a eye out on it. If we get rain out we will move the i-box series race to the 18th, and the drivers that have plans other then racing on the 18th let me know and i will switch you around to another race. We will do nothing until friday.

As always there are no charge for parking or transponders. Let me know about your parking---$20.00 entry fee with a 9 km first $75.00--second $50.00 third $25.00 in all classes---plates classes are $10.00 entry with 70% payback

The weather is real good for saturday as of this morning---i-box drivers get ready for the first race of the 5 race series.

Working the track now, should be real good for the first race of the i--box stock 5 race series and all other classes--see you at 4--on track at 6

Back