Fishing

Taking advantage of the nice weather this morning up at Pymatuning.
801E6CE5-D9F1-4D16-B17B-5BA6B8229884.jpeg

There a good team at getting them.
They always release unless it's a record or the fish is hurt and won't survive.
But grandson said "yummie breakfast".

Look way back in your picture where the trees go down and then up, hummmm, might that be where they were fishing?

I'll bet it is since they likely put the boat in there.

nawwwww couldn't be

Thats a great looking muskie. My son and I didn't fair to well today unfortunately. Heard the muskie have been getting hooked around the causeway up by espy and at the out flow at the jimtown end. Depending on the weather I may try again either Monday or Tuesday. I'll definitely be up there next Saturday when the out flow opens up to walleye.

my grandfather and I used to take his truck up and camp out in the bed to fish pymy! Loved that trip. We’d go out on the wing wall and catches striped bass all night.

Very nice !!!! I live close to cave run ky is is a musky capitol!!

My son and his wife went to Kentucky early on in their Muskie studies for schooling.
That lake may have been where they went.
I think there may have been some world famous Muskie fisherman there they went to go out fishing with to learn Muskie fishing skills.
There good at it and a great team getting them and they have put a ton of study into it.

Maybe even more then their study of beer. There also beer snobs. ... :)
There a good combo both into marching band competition, he is into racing and fishing and she into football and beer.
What doesn't work out well is Browns verses Steelers. ... :)

Love them both and my grandson too. ... :)

Do you know the difference between Bass fishing and Muskie fishing?

answer: Bass lures are $20+ and Muskie lures are $200+ ... :)
The lures they use are bigger then any fish I ever caught. ... except the gar. ... :)

I was fishing up a creek with my son and moving past some weed beds this big muskrat, bever, otter or something swims by the boat with it's eyes out of the water heading towards the Lilly Patch. dang it was a huge Muskie probably eyes out of the water checking out the lilly pads for something to eat. They "Muskies" own the lake, are the top predator and ain't fraid of nothing. I think if hungry they'd take down a big dog swimming in the water.

I’m about 1 hr away from cave run an 15 min from paintsville lake or dewy lake I ride a ranger boat and a millennium kart hard up which I like doing the best

Just got a report my daughter in law and son just got a 41" muskee

Attachments

• IMG_20200627_180224422.jpg
    IMG_20200627_180224422.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200627_180205647.jpg
    IMG_20200627_180205647.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 119
Yes they've been fishing it for 8 years and I think this was only the second one got there.

There a good team and get them all over the place.

Back