Flathead heavy gear for shellhamers??

If you gotta go above a 65 karts to tight or your to far off on tires for a flat kart, unless track has really slowed down, on a flathead champ class then 67 maybe if you were to stay on the 14 front, but if champ would most likely be better to switch to a 13 /64 VS the 14 /67.

If you gotta go above a 65 karts to tight or your to far off on tires for a flat kart, unless track has really slowed down, on a flathead champ class then 67 maybe if you were to stay on the 14 front, but if champ would most likely be better to switch to a 13 /64 VS the 14 /67.
Just to clarify so OP is not confused, I was not recommending going to a 13 for flat kart.

Just to clarify so OP is not confused, I was not recommending going to a 13 for flat kart.

I didn't think you were either, but theres people there every week that think it'll help on the flatkarts because they can't go anywhere with tires and the kart screwed up on a 14. To me its like you say, if you can't get a 14-66 to go on a night show there you have an issue with tires or the kart or both.

I didn't think you were either, but theres people there every week that think it'll help on the flatkarts because they can't go anywhere with tires and the kart screwed up on a 14. To me its like you say, if you can't get a 14-66 to go on a night show there you have an issue with tires or the kart or both.
I knew you and I were on the same page Cole, but since I mentioned MAYBE 13 driver for a Sr Champ, I just wanted to clarify to the OP.

Back