Flathead

Spray in the little hole on the end as he said a bit every few seconds . Then let it sit overnight . Spray some more .
The plate might need some persuasion .

TRE is no longer in business.

He's somewhat local to me and I know some guys that know him well. They were big customers of his back in the day and one was even sponsored engines by him. When we were trying to get a flathead class started locally they approached him about engine work / getting involved. He declined. Good dude as understand it, just burned out on engine work and karting in general. When flatheads died off, he did not want to work on clones.

From what I understand he built a killer national level flathead back in the day.

Last edited:
TRE is no longer in business.

He's somewhat local to me and I know some guys that know him well. They were big customers of his back in the day and one was even sponsored engines by him. When we were trying to get a flathead class started locally they approached him about engine work / getting involved. He declined. Good dude as understand it, just burned out on engine work and karting in general. When flatheads died off, he did not want to work on clones.

From what I understand he built a killer national level flathead back in the day.
Thanks! I was wondering if he was still in business cause i cant find anything about them. I have heard that he was extremely good! Thanks for the info

Back