Flatty Parts and Motor Mounts

150 bucks plus shipping takes everything
I added a few more parts
You get a block, pipes, mufflers, motor mounts, 5 cams pull starter, air filter adapters and more. Everything pictured is yours for 150 plus shipping. PM me for individual pricing

Attachments

• F15492FC-D7B9-4373-935E-9BDE2068A4C0.jpeg
    F15492FC-D7B9-4373-935E-9BDE2068A4C0.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
You get a block, pipes, mufflers, motor mounts, 5 cams pull starter, air filter adapters and more. Everything pictured is yours for 100 plus shipping

75 plus shipping. In fact if anyone is interested in anything just pm me. If you are wanting just a few things pm me and just pay for the ride and you can have it.

PM me and you can have everything shipped to your door for 65 dollars total.
I am new to this forum and I came across this post for some flat head parts. Do you still have them as I am interested. I can provide you with my phone number via email if that would work. At this point, I beg your pardon but I don't know how to message you.

Last edited:
I am new to this forum and I came across this post for some flat head parts. Do you still have them as I am interested. I can provide you with my phone number via email if that would work. At this point, I beg your pardon but I don't know how to message you.
Yes I still have it all. PM me and we can figure somthing out.

Back